Dear HHS Parents,
WELCOME TO THE 2016-2017 SCHOOL YEAR!
We greatly appreciate your support of the HHS PTSO (Parent Teacher Student Organization). Membership dues are only $10 per family.
Your membership and support enables the PTSO to enhance our students’ school experience.
Here are some of the recent programs and gifts provided by the PTSO:
- Student lounge in the Lower Commons, including charging stations
- Scholarships to seniors
- Monthly Bake Sales
- Portable sound system
- Free “grab and go” snacks during finals
- Teacher appreciation luncheons
- A second microwave for the cafeteria
- Project Adventure improvements
- New Dance Floor
- Photo frames for student photos in the Commons and student artwork in the Lower Commons
You can join the PTSO via Paypal or mail below by printing out the membership form and sending it along with a $10 check to: HHS PTSO, attn: Membership, 36 Crawfords Corner Rd, Holmdel NJ 07733.
You can also submit your membership at one of our monthly meetings.
Please help us reach our goal of 100% participation! Thank you and we appreciate your continued support.
Alicia Baylock – VP Membership