Friday, May 25th is the last snack day of the year.
THANK YOU to Holmdel Bagels and the Unanski Family for generously donating bagels for our snack days!
- Please return the order form and cash or check made payable to “Indian Hill PLG” in an envelope marked “PLG – Snack Days Fundraiser” no later than Wednesday, May 23rd.
- NO ORDERS WILL BE ACCEPTED ON SNACK DAY.
Career Day, May 24, is fast approaching. Many volunteers are needed to make the day a success.
- Being a photographer for the morning (or afternoon) to take pictures of presenters and their children.
- Volunteering at our fabulous luncheon – which is doubling as our end of the year “Thank You” lunch for teachers and staff.
- Donating towards the desserts for the luncheon – monetary donations are appreciated!!!
Luncheon volunteers, please contact Maggie Purcell [email protected]
Dessert donations, please send monetary donations to the attention of Indian Hill PLG – Career Day/Teacher Luncheon.
Photographers, please contact Anissa Quirk [email protected]
SCHOOL SUPPLY KITS
School Supply Kits for school calendar year 2018 – 2019 were sent home with your child. We are doing online orders only for the supplies kits. Kits will be delivered to classroom on first day of school. Open enrollment dates May 14th through June 15 with No exception to extend a deadline.
- This year we are once again partnering with Bridges to donate school supplies. Anyone interested can purchase the separate Bridges school kit. Please see Flyer for more information.
- Anyone with a question, please contact Bik, email address: [email protected]
SAVE THE DATES
Membership supports our school community, provides donations to the school to enhance our children’s educational experience and provides for family fun activities!
We need your support to make it all happen!
Family membership is only $10 so become a member today!
VOLUNTEERING AT INDIAN HILL
The PLG has many very fun events and activities scheduled for this year and we want you to be included! Don’t miss out on these last few great years while our children are still young enough to want us around. The time you give will pay you back with a lifetime of memories. If you are interested in volunteering, I welcome you to contact me at [email protected]. Join us in making the Indian Hill Community a great place for our kids to grow and learn.
Helpful Hints when Entering Indian Hill
More easy fundraisers for Indian Hill:
Raise money for the PLG while doing your shopping – at no extra cost to you!!
Earn money for the Indian Hill PLG just by shopping at Amazon.com!! Simply click the Amazon button to the left, or log onto www.amazon.com/?tag=inhiscpl-20. Amazon will donate a percentage of each sale back to the PLG! It’s that easy!! If you have a personal Amazon.com account you can log in before using this link, and all of your personal settings and addresses will still be available to you. But remember – the PLG only receives earnings when you shop through our link!
Clip boxtop labels and send them to school AND shop online! Click the Boxtops button, or visit www.boxtops4education.com. Click “Earn” and then “Shop Marketplace”. Indian Hill PLG automatically earns a percentage of every online sale!
Click the button to the left or visit www.stopandshop.com/aplus to register your Stop & Shop card. Each time you shop the PLG receives a percentage of the total purchase! Remember: you must register your card every year.
Log onto www.escrip.com/merchants/identity/pathmark/index.jsp or click the escrip button. Use group name “Indian Hill Elementary School”